Disability: Intellectual Disability
Admission Date: 2075/02/01
Interest: Play and Walk
Class For: Routine Activities
- He was left with us by his parents.
- His parents are really supportive of their child.
- He had a problem with eye contact and could not keep eye contact with any person properly.
- He also has a hearing disability and has difficulty in hearing.
- He has a machine fitted on his ear for proper hearing.
- He was very restless and used to walk here and there unnecessarily.
- Now he sits still for 30 mins in his special seat.
- He keeps eye contact with every person that communicates with him.