Disability: Cerebral Palsy
Address: Bidur, Nuwakot
Admission Date: 2073/03/02
Interest: Listen to Songs
Class For: Distinguish Objects via Touch
- Her parents did not care for her. They kept her in a dark room with a bed inside.
- She was not given space to be able to walk properly.
- The room was fully dark and not a little bit of sunlight passed through it.
- She was found in a really disastrous state which used to reek of urine and stool.
- She was not toilet trained.
- She was non-responsive to sunlight since she had not seen it in quite some time.
- She used to scratch other and bite others sometimes.
- She was not able to speak or even make an eye contact.
- She still uses the diaper for sanitary purpose.
- She has started to move in daylight and started playing outside.
- Her behavior has improved to a large extent, as she is very friendly now.
- She is now able to walk some distance via support of others.