Disability: Intellectual Disability
Admission Date: 2070/09/18
Interest: Helping Others
Class For: Routine Activities
- Belong from a poor family.
- Was rescued from the riverbank of Bagmati River by a different organization.
- Used to act Aggressively and tear clothes given to him.
- Used to sleep on the road with his dog.
- Was bought by a different social organization.
- Frequently ran from the house and used to return after 1-2 months.
- Not well behaved.
- Used to tear clothes given to him.
- He has a caring nature towards his younger brothers and sisters.
- He is really organized and keeps everything that he or any other student uses in its proper place.
- Has become well mannered.