Disability: Mild Mental Retardation
Admission Date: 2074/10/27
Interest: Likes to Travel to New Places
Class For: Routine Activities
- His parents are the one who admitted him here with us.
- Their parents care for him properly at home as well.
- He had stiff hands and legs.
- He was also not able to speak at all.
- He was not even toilet trained, and we had to take him to the toilet ourselves.
- He is able to understand some words now and he was able to learn some of the sign languages.
- Its the same with his physical activities, it’s slow but showing some improvements.
- He is focussed on being toilet trained and we are trying to teach him the same.