Disability: Mild Mental Retardation
Address: Jhapa, Nepal
Admission Date: 2073/05/08
Interest: Loves To Dance
Class For: Read Books
- She was left in Kathmandu by her father to work somewhere.
- She was found by some other organization, in a really depressing state and left her in our care.
- She was really aggressive and used to bite other students who were smaller than her.
- She used to walk around during night time.
- She used to throw things around.
- After consulting her to a physicist, she now able to sleep soundly.
- Her biting habit has also been removed completely.
- She now helps other smaller children take care of their things and she has started acting like a responsible student.