Problems of child
There are different types of disability; for example, Physical disability, Blindness/Low vision, Deaf/Hard of hearing, Speech problem, Multiple disabilities, Mental disability, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Intellectual disability etc. The problems faced by those children may vary depending on their disability, the severity of it and the communities they live. The most common problems among them could be:
- Inability to communicate effectively
- Inability to express their emotions, ideas, knowledge makes them feel frustration, being alone and isolated which may lead them less motivated to fight for their challenges faced in their lives.
- Isolation from the society
- Inability to perform motor activities
- Lack of schooling
- Poor health hygiene due to lack of caretaker or support from the family members